Be a “Pro” with TntConnect Pro

There are a lot of free software tools where they entice you with the Free or “Basic” version, but make you pay for the “Pro” version–the version that has the ‘really useful’ features.

TntConnect delivers about 99.9% of its features in the free “Basic” version, and delivers the other 0.1% in the free “Pro” version. Can’t beat that price, eh?

What’s the difference? Simply, TntConnect Pro exposes a few features for those who manage multiple designations in one database. Since most users only manage one designation (their own missionary account #), there is no need to have the multi-designation features turned on.

If you manage multiple designations in one TntConnect database, go to Tools | Options and check the box, “Display extended information (TntConnect Pro)”.

2016-08-29-ProOptions

When you do this, without restarting you will see designation options/display in 3 key areas.

Gift List

2016-08-29-ProGiftList

Lookup | By Giving

2016-08-29-ProLookup

Notice that Pro also displays the “Motivation Code”. This is used by some organizations who assign codes related to fund appeals.

Tools | Contribution Report

2016-08-29-ProReport

Read more about TntConnect Pro

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s